DETROIT-STYLE PIZZA RECIPE FROM JET’S PIZZA – RECIPES.NET – RECIPES.NET
Provided by: Recipes.net Team
Total time: 2 hours 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1½ cups water|
|2 tsp active yeast|
|3 tbsp regular full cream or full fat powdered milk|
|4½ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 tbsp white sugar|
|2 tbsp vegetable oil|
|1½ cups marinara sauce|
|2½ oz cooked and cubed ham|
|2½ oz cooked and cubed bacon|
|2 oz sliced local tomatoes|
|5 oz cut into rings yellow onion|
|1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer’s bowl, add water, yeast, and powdered milk. Mix the ingredients on low speed. Use a whisk to fully combine the ingredients.
- Add in flour, salt, sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix until the dough begins to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- On a flat surface dusted with flour, knead dough until it's springy and soft.
- Sprinkle more flour to keep the dough from sticking to the flat surface.
- Press dough into a square baking pan. You can use a rolling pin to spread the dough, but you can also use your hands to evenly spread the dough.
- Set aside in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours maximum.
- After 1 hour, poke the dough randomly with a fork.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly on the dough.
- Top with ham, bacon, yellow onions, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let it cool, then slice into squares and serve!
Calories 285.00kcal, CarbohydrateContent 41.00g, CholesterolContent 17.00mg, FatContent 9.00g, FiberContent 2.00g, ProteinContent 10.00g, SaturatedFatContent 5.00g, ServingSize 12.00 , SodiumContent 532.00mg, SugarContent 4.00g
JET SWIRL PIZZA APPETIZERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: JULIE ANNE
Categories: Wraps and Rolls Appetizers
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
|1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough|
|¼ pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced|
|¼ pound pepperoni sausage, sliced|
|¼ pound provolone cheese, sliced|
|½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10×14 inch rectangle on the baking sheet. Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough. Roll jelly roll style. Seal the edge with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.
Calories 456 calories, CarbohydrateContent 27.6 g, CholesterolContent 69.9 mg, FatContent 27.3 g, FiberContent 0.7 g, ProteinContent 23.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.1 g, SodiumContent 1431.9 mg, SugarContent 3.2 g