ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: JAQATAC
Categories: Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal tightly, and shake to coat. Pour onto a baking sheet, and place on center oven rack.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary. Serve immediately.
Calories 104.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10 g, FatContent 7.3 g, FiberContent 3 g, ProteinContent 2.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.1 g, SodiumContent 344 mg, SugarContent 4.5 g
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
Provided by: Ina Garten Bio & Top Recipes
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
|1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts|
|3 tablespoons good olive oil|
|3/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt ( I like these salty like French fries), and serve immediately.
Calories 109 calorie, FatContent 7 grams, SaturatedFatContent 1 grams, CholesterolContent 0 milligrams, SodiumContent 269 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 10 grams, FiberContent 4 grams, ProteinContent 4 grams, SugarContent 2 grams