BASIC CREPES RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: JENNYC819
Categories: Sweet Crepes
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 crepes
|1 cup all-purpose flour|
|½ cup milk|
|½ cup water|
|¼ teaspoon salt|
|2 tablespoons butter, melted|
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
Calories 215.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25.5 g, CholesterolContent 110.7 mg, FatContent 9.2 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 7.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 4.9 g, SodiumContent 235.3 mg, SugarContent 1.7 g
CHEESY POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
Provided by: Dinners, Dishes & Desserts
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 pint (2 cups) sour cream|
|1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 cup butter, melted|
|1 tablespoon garlic salt|
|1 cup chopped onions|
|1 bag (30 oz) frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes, partially thawed|
|2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)|
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine 1 pint (2 cups) sour cream, 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 tablespoon garlic salt, 1 cup chopped onions, 1 bag (30 oz) frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes, partially thawed, and 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz); stir until well blended.
- Pour into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Calories 470 , CarbohydrateContent 28 g, CholesterolContent 95 mg, FatContent 5 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 20 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1000 mg, SugarContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1 g
EASY SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Stephanie
Categories: Sugar Cookies
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen
|2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|½ teaspoon baking powder|
|1 cup butter, softened|
|1 ½ cups white sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
Calories 85.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 11.7 g, CholesterolContent 14 mg, FatContent 4 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 0.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.5 g, SodiumContent 60.1 mg, SugarContent 6.3 g
What is the best casserole to make for dinner?
The best casserole recipes. Make an easy, hearty dinner with recipes for chicken casserole, rice casserole, and more. This Chili Rellenos Casserole is very easy to prepare and is loaded with flavor. Great for a busy week night, and good enough for company.
What are the best one-pot casserole recipes?
A Mediterranean one-pot stew with peppers, courgettes, lentils, sweet smoked paprika and thyme A comforting and hearty one-pot sausage casserole recipe with spicy chorizo, smoked paprika and plenty of vegetables, perfect for a filling family meal Spicy chicken casserole with a healthy superfood side dish of protein-rich quinoa
Are casserole recipes easy to throw together?
These casseroles are super easy to throw together, so whether you’re looking for a comforting cheesy meal or a spicy Mexican dish, you’ll definitely want to add these top-rated casseroles to your dinner rotation. Scroll through to find main dish casserole recipes that your family will be begging you to make forever.
How do you make a simple casserole dish?
Learning the Basics Get a good-quality casserole dish. Choose a starch. Choose a meat, vegetable, or a combination of the two. Choose a binder that will keep everything together. Sautee the ingredients and combine in a greased casserole dish. Bake covered for the majority of the cooking time.