GRILLED CRAB LEGS (KING, DUNGENESS AND SNOW CRAB LEGS …
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|4 lbs frozen king (snow or dungeness crab legs, thawed and rinsed)|
|olive oil spray|
|melted butter (optional for dipping)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Spritz crab legs all over with olive oil spray and place on hot grill.
- Cover and cook about 7 minutes on each side, or until the meat in the center is heated through.
- Use a sharp paring knife (and a mitt or glove to handle) and cut slits along the side so it’s easy to pull the meat out.
- Remove to plates and serve with lemon wedges and melted butter, if desired.
ServingSize 1 pound, Calories 144 kcal, ProteinContent 31.5 g, FatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 1400 mg, CholesterolContent 72 mg