SPAGHETTI AL BRÓCOLI CON POLLO
|400 g de spaghetti|
|3 tzs de Brócoli|
|4 lts de agua|
|1/2 de cebolla|
|2 dientes de ajo|
|100 g de perejil|
|4 cdas de aceite de olive|
|1 tz de crema de leche|
|1 pechuga de pollo en trozos|
|Sal y pimienta al gusto|
- Cocer el brócoli en agua con una pizca de Sal durante 4 minutos. Retirar y reservar. Agregar la pasta en el agua del brocoli y cocinar con otra pizca de Sal. Escurrir y dejar enfriar. Picar la cebolla en cuadritos, el ajo y el perejil, sofreir en el aceite de oliva. Añadir la crema y cocinar durante 5 minutos durante 5 minutos a fuego medio. Incorpora la pasta y mezclar suavemente. Integrar el brocoli y el pollo anteriormente preparado al gusto (Asado, al horno, frito). Servir caliente.
Calories 0 calories, FatContent 0 g, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 0 g, ServingSize 1 1 (500g), SodiumContent 0 mg, SugarContent 0 g, TransFatContent 0 g
SPAGHETTI CON POLLO (CENTRAL AMERICAN CHICKEN AND SPAGHETTI …
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 5-6 serving(s)
|1 lb uncooked spaghetti|
|1 1/2-2 lbs chicken breasts (cooked and shredded into medium pieces)|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup regular plain sour cream|
|1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1/3 cup chopped white onion|
|1 tablespoon cumin powder|
|1 tablespoon salt|
|16 ounces tomato sauce (or two 8 oz. cans)|
|16 ounces water|
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on package.
- In a large pot on medium high heat, melt butter. Add onions, bell pepper and saute for about 3 minute or until translucent.
- Add cooked chicken and stir for about 1 minute Add the tomato sauce, cumin, salt and water (for 16 oz water, just fill the same can(s) tomato sauce and fill with water). Stir for about 3 minute.
- Add sour cream and mix well for about 5 minutes or until sour cream has completly dissolved.
- Add spaghetti and let simmer for about 10 minute It can be serve with white rice if you desire.
Calories 812.5, FatContent 37.4, SaturatedFatContent 18.2, CholesterolContent 147.9, SodiumContent 2151.6, CarbohydrateContent 75.7, FiberContent 4.8, SugarContent 7.9, ProteinContent 42.6
POLLO CON CREMA: MEXICAN CREAMY CHICKEN – MARICRUZ AVALOS …
Provided by: Maricruz
Categories: main dish
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|4 large chicken breast fillets (2 breasts halved)|
|¼ cup all-purpose flour|
|1 tsp chili powder|
|½ tsp ground cumin|
|2 Tbsp olive oil|
|1 Tbsp butter|
|salt and pepper|
|1 ¼ cup Mexican crema (read note 1)|
|1 cup jalapeno peppers (diced, veins and seeds removed)|
|1 small onion ( finely chopped )|
|1 garlic clove (minced)|
|2 Tbsp olive oil|
|½ tsp dried oregano|
|2 Tbsp butter|
|1 ¼ cup chicken stock|
|1 Tbsp cilantro or parsley (finely chopped)|
- Generously season the chicken breast with with salt, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
- Place flour on a flat plate and dredge the chicken on all sides, shake off excess.
- On a sautéing pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat.
- Fry chicken until they is cooked through and lightly brown-golden on the outside (about 5 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to prevent chicken from drying out. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add one tablespoon of oil and sauté jalapeno and onion until softened.
- Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock to deglaze the pan scraping up the bottom to remove any browned bits.
- Add the oregano and simmer until the sauce is reduced almost to half, stirring from time to time.
- Reduce heat to low and add the cream, allow to simmer for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally. Adjust with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Return the chicken back into the pan and let simmer from 2 to 3 minutes more to thicken the sauce a little bit.
- Garnish with parsley and chili flakes and serve warm.
Calories 474 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 15 g, ProteinContent 42 g, FatContent 26 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, TransFatContent 1 g, CholesterolContent 151 mg, SodiumContent 763 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 4 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 10 g, ServingSize 1 serving
How to make Pollo a la crema?
Making Pollo A La Crema. Pollo a la crema is flavored by the use of onions, and sweet peppers. You can use green peppers or colorful peppers. Both taste great. Start by cooking your chicken pieces in hot oil. Set aside and keep warm. Add the onions and peppers and cook them gently. Add in the mushrooms and cook gently.
What can I use instead of pollo con crema?
Use sour cream or crème fraîche if you need to replace Mexican crema. Or mix 1:1 of heavy cream with yogurt and let it rest for 10 minutes before using it on the recipe. Want to take your pollo con crema to the next level? deglaze with 1/2 cup of white wine before adding the chicken broth to the pan.
What is spaghetti a la crema?
This spaghetti a la crema recipe is very simple, and uses Mexican ingredients because you know we love doing things “A la Mexicana”. Some will recognize this recipe as the Mexican counterpart of the famous Italian “Alfredo” pasta. Fill a large pot with water, add the onion and bay leaf. Bring to a boil and add the spaghetti.
What is the best recipe for Mexican crema?
Also, Mexican crema is not quite as sour as sour cream and is thicker than heavy cream so the recipe works best with Mexican crema. Start by cooking your chicken pieces in hot oil. Set aside and keep warm. Add the onions and peppers and cook them gently. Stir in the mushrooms and cook gently. Return the chicken to the pan.