P. F. CHANGS SAUCE FOR FRIED GREEN BEANS APPETIZER RECIPE – FOOD …
We purchased the mayo at an Asian food store locally along with some fabulous 1 – 1 & 1/2 foot long green beans that we cut into 3 pieces each. Simply divine. lardon de bacon recettes.
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 1/4 cup, 6-8 serving(s)
|1 cup japanese mayonnaise, we used Kewpie brand (regular mayo will do the trick)|
|2 1/2 tablespoons sirachi hot chili sauce|
|6 green onions, whites only, coarsely chopped|
|4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped|
|1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish|
- Place ingredients in blender or food processor and mix til smooth.
- FOR THE VEGGIES:.
- Make a tempura batter and dredge your green beans, asparagus or any veggie in it and either flash fry in oil on the stove or in the oven for a healthier spin.
Calories 8.6, FatContent 0.1, SaturatedFatContent 0, CholesterolContent 0, SodiumContent 159.3, CarbohydrateContent 1.9, FiberContent 0.5, SugarContent 0.5, ProteinContent 0.4
TEMPURA-FRIED GREEN BEANS WITH MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE …
Provided by: Sam Sifton
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
|4 egg whites|
|3 cups flour|
|2 3/4 cups club soda|
|About 6 cups canola oil, for frying|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|2 teaspoons light soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1 pound green beans, trimmed|
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form. Whisk in the flour and club soda. Place the batter in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Pour the oil into a large pot so that it is at least a few inches deep. Heat to 350 degrees over a medium-high flame.
- Meanwhile, combine the mustard, honey and soy and hot sauces in a small saucepan and set over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until warm and thick, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Dip the trimmed beans into the batter, letting the excess run off. (A slotted spoon or spider is useful here.) Carefully lower them into the hot oil in small batches, so that they do not stick together. Fry until the batter is golden brown and the beans are bright green, about 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper-lined plate. Season with salt. Repeat until the beans are finished. Serve with a bowl of dipping sauce.
@context http//schema.org, Calories 1003, UnsaturatedFatContent 60 grams, CarbohydrateContent 89 grams, FatContent 66 grams, FiberContent 6 grams, ProteinContent 15 grams, SaturatedFatContent 5 grams, SodiumContent 1140 milligrams, SugarContent 13 grams, TransFatContent 0 grams