GRILLED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA AIOLI
Grilled snap peas with smoked paprika aioli make the perfect summer appetizer or side dish…Simple, healthy and delicious!! sauce armoricaine avec bisque de homard recet.
Provided by: Carla
Total time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|Snap Peas (As many as you can eat!)|
|Salt & Pepper (Several sprinkles)|
|Olive Oil (A drizzle)|
|Garlic Powder (A couple shakes)|
|1 t. Smoked Paprika|
|1/2 C. Mayo (I love Just Mayo or Earth’s Balance Mindful Mayo)|
|1 T. Lime Juice|
|1 Clove of Garlic (minced)|
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and blend until well combined.
- Add sugar snap peas to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss until well coated.
- Grill on both sides.
- Serve with smoked paprika aioli.
GRILLED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH SMOKED BACON RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
Sugar snap peas are grilled and paired with chopped smoky, salty bacon.
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 15 minutes00S
Cook time: 20 minutes00S
|sugar snap peas, ends trimmed|
|salt and pepper|
|shallots, thinly sliced|
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature 350℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss peas with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a grill mat or tray on the grill grate to prevent peas from falling through the grates. Place peas on grill mat and cook for 10 minutes until lightly browned and tender but still bright green.
- Place bacon slices on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fat is rendered and slightly crisp.
- While the bacon cooks, heat butter in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shallot and garlic to the butter and sauté until tender and cooked through.
- Deglaze with bourbon and cook until reduced by half. Add maple syrup and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Remove bacon from grill and chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss the bacon pieces with the grilled sugar snap peas and maple bourbon mixture. Enjoy!