BAKED PEARS WITH WALNUTS AND HONEY – SKINNYTASTE
Provided by: Gina
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|2 large ripe pears|
|1/4 tsp ground cinnamon|
|2 tsp honey|
|1/4 cup crushed walnuts|
|optional yogurt or frozen yogurt|
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the pears in half and place on a baking sheet (I cut a sliver off the other end so they sat upright).
- Using a measuring spoon or melon baller, scoop out the seeds.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon honey over each one.
- Bake in the oven 30 minutes. Remove, let cool and enjoy!
ServingSize 1 /2 pear, Calories 110.5 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 17 g, ProteinContent 1.5 g, FatContent 5 g, FiberContent 3 g, SugarContent 12 g