REHEAT CHICKEN TENDERS IN AIR FRYER – RECIPE THIS
Provided by: RecipeThis.com
Categories: Main Course,Side Dish
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes
|Leftover Chicken Tenders|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray|
- Place your leftover chicken tenders into the air fryer basket.
- Season with salt and spray with extra virgin olive oil. Air fry for 4 minutes at 160c/320f.
- When it beeps check to make sure it is piping hot in the middle before serving.
ServingSize 100 g, Calories 239 kcal
CRUMBED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS (AIR FRIED) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Launa
Categories: Chicken Recipes
Total time: 27 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yield: 8 tenderloins
|1 large egg|
|½ cup dry bread crumbs|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|8 chicken tenderloins|
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg in a small bowl. Mix bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the bowl of egg; shake off any residual egg. Dip chicken into crumb mixture, making sure it is evenly and fully covered. Lay chicken tenderloins into the basket of the air fryer.
- Air-fry until no longer pink in the center, about 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Calories 252.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 9.8 g, CholesterolContent 109 mg, FatContent 11.4 g, FiberContent 0.6 g, ProteinContent 26.2 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.4 g, SodiumContent 170.7 mg, SugarContent 0.9 g