AMY’S MARVELOUS MARBLED CHEESECAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Amy
Categories: Chocolate Cheesecake
Total time: 4 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 1 9-inch springform pan
|1 ½ cups crushed chocolate graham crackers|
|6 tablespoons butter, softened|
|2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped|
|2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened|
|½ cup white sugar|
|½ teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in a medium bowl; mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until melted, stirring occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy and smooth. Blend in eggs, one at a time. Remove 1 cup cream cheese mixture and mix with melted chocolate.
- Spread plain batter into baked crust. Drop chocolate batter randomly over the top. Swirl batter with a knife tip to create a marbled effect.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the center is set, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight before serving.
Calories 277.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 17.2 g, CholesterolContent 87.3 mg, FatContent 21.8 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 4.7 g, SaturatedFatContent 12.9 g, SodiumContent 214.6 mg, SugarContent 12.7 g
ROYAL MARBLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
Provided by: Pillsbury Kitchens
Total time: 12 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
|3/4 cup all-purpose flour|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1/4 cup butter or margarine|
|1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted|
|3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup sugar|
|1/4 cup all-purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons vanilla|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Heat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, mix 3/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and the salt. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate. Reserve remaining chocolate for filling. Press crumb mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until very light brown. Remove pan from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in 1/4 cup flour and vanilla until well blended. On low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add sour cream; blend well. Place 1 3/4 cups filling mixture in medium bowl; stir in reserved melted chocolate.
- Pour half of plain filling over crust. Top with spoonfuls of half of the chocolate filling. Cover with remaining plain filling, then with spoonfuls of remaining chocolate filling. With table knife, swirl chocolate filling through plain filling. Place cheesecake in center of oven. Place shallow pan half full of water on bottom oven rack under cheesecake.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until set but center of cheesecake still jiggles when moved. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool at least 2 hours. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight before serving. Carefully remove side of pan. Store in refrigerator.
Calories 370 , CarbohydrateContent 29 g, CholesterolContent 135 mg, FatContent 4 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 7 g, SaturatedFatContent 14 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 200 mg, SugarContent 21 g, TransFatContent 1 1/2 g
MARBLE CHEESECAKE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Yield: 10 serving(s)
|1 cup graham cracker crumbs|
|3 tablespoons sugar|
|3 tablespoons margarine, Melted|
|24 ounces cream cheese, Softened|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
|3 large eggs|
|1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square, The 1 oz square of unsweetened Chocolate should be melted|
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch Spring- form cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, beating at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter.
- Spoon plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cutting through batters with knife several times for the marble effect.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.; continue baking 30 additional minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
Calories 408.6, FatContent 30.5, SaturatedFatContent 15.4, CholesterolContent 130.8, SodiumContent 321, CarbohydrateContent 29.1, FiberContent 0.7, SugarContent 23.7, ProteinContent 6.9
MARBLED CHEESECAKE COOKIE POPS | TASTEMADE
Provided by: Tastemade
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
|3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
|1/2 cup Nutella|
|24 golden Oreos, filling removed and discarded|
|2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and dollop in the Nutella.
- Swirl gently with a toothpick and hit the pan onto the countertop a few times to level the mixture.
- Bake for about a half hour until cheesecake bars are puffy and browned but with a slight jiggle.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then set aside in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled and firm, use an Oreo-sized cookie cutter to cut rounds out of the cheesecake bar.
- Sandwich the rounds between two Oreo halves, add a popsicle stick and place in the freezer to set.
- Once all pops are set, dip them in melted chocolate, add sprinkles, and allow to set at room temperature before serving.