BLACK BOTTOM CUPCAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Laura Duncan Allen
Categories: Chocolate Cake
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 cupcakes
|1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened|
|1 large egg|
|⅓ cup white sugar|
|⅛ teaspoon salt|
|1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 ½ cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup white sugar|
|¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 cup water|
|⅓ cup vegetable oil|
|1 tablespoon cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12-cup muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- Mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center; add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Stir together until well blended.
- Fill the prepared muffin tins about 1/3 full with chocolate batter. Top each with a dollop of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the chocolate cake comes out clean and the cream cheese center is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Calories 171.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 22.4 g, CholesterolContent 18 mg, FatContent 8.9 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 2.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.9 g, SodiumContent 145 mg, SugarContent 15.1 g
PESTO PASTA WITH CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Kristin
Categories: Pesto Chicken
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta|
|1 teaspoon olive oil|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste|
|½ cup pesto sauce|
|⅓ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic until tender, then stir in chicken and season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Combine pasta, chicken, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes in a large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
Calories 328 calories, CarbohydrateContent 43.3 g, CholesterolContent 22.1 mg, FatContent 10.1 g, FiberContent 2.7 g, ProteinContent 17.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.5 g, SodiumContent 153.5 mg, SugarContent 1.9 g