RYE BREAD – CASSEROLE & CHOCOLAT
Notice: Undefined variable: total_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 757
Notice: Undefined variable: prep_cooktime in /home/cassssyf/public_html/wp-content/plugins/solopine-recipe/solopine-recipe.php on line 756
Cook time: 3 hours
Yield: 3 pces
|350 g rye flour|
|150 g allpurpose flour, plus extra for dusting|
|360 g water at room temperature|
|25 g dehydrated sourdough|
|1 g dehydrated yeast (1/4 teaspoon) or 2 g fresh one|
|10 g salt (2,5 teaspoons)|
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor bowl, except the water.
- Start kneading at low speed (2 on a scale of 1 to 6) and add the water little by litlle.
- Knead for 7 minutes at low speed then 1 minute at high speed (5 on a scale of 1 to 6).
- Your dough should not stick to the bowl.
- Make a ball and cover with a humid linen. Let rise for 1 hour, it should double the volume.
- Then, cut the dough in 3 pieces, place them on a flour dusted workplan.
- Shape 3 balls. Cover with your linen and let rise for 15 minutes.
- Take each ball and flatten it. Fold on third, then the other third. Add a bit of water at the edge in order to ‘glue’.
- Place your breads on a baking sheet, edge side down.
- Make cuts with a sharp knife.
- Let grow for one hour. Your cuts should spread and you should see little bubbles (see pic).
- 10 minutes before the end of the second rise, preheat your oven at 225 degrees.
- Place your breads in your oven just after placing an oven plate with 5 cl of water in the lower position of the oven.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool down on a grid.
Calories , CarbohydrateContent , CholesterolContent , FatContent , FiberContent , ProteinContent , SaturatedFatContent , SodiumContent , SugarContent , TransFatContent , UnsaturatedFatContent