ROBBY’S PICKLED BAR SAUSAGE RECIPE – FOOD.COM
|4 1/2 cups white vinegar|
|3 1/2 cups water|
|2 1/2 tablespoons dry crushed red pepper|
|1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic|
|3 lbs kielbasa or 3 lbs smoked sausage|
|6 bay leaves|
- Make brine by combining first four ingredients and bringing to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cut sausage into equal sized links, approximately 3" each.
- Place sausage and bay leaves into a sterilized gallon size glass jar.
- Pour brine over sausage and seal jug.
- Store in refrigerator for 2-3 days. The longer it sits, the better it gets.
- Note: Your ability to fit all of the sausage into the jar will depend on what brand you buy.
Calories 4463.7, FatContent 371.3, SaturatedFatContent 125.5, CholesterolContent 896.9, SodiumContent 12371.5, CarbohydrateContent 56.6, FiberContent 2, SugarContent 28.6, ProteinContent 167.6