NUTELLA PASTRY CHRISTMAS TREE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: geneviever
Categories: Quick Bread
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed|
|4 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or more to taste, at room temperature|
|1 egg, lightly beaten|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out one puff pastry sheet into a large rectangle on a lightly floured surface and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly score puff pastry into the shape of a Christmas tree (triangle) with a wide base. Spread chocolate-hazelnut spread over the triangle in a thin layer with the back of a spoon.
- Roll out the second sheet of puff pastry to a large rectangle and place on top of the first one. Carefully trace the shape of the chocolate-covered triangle underneath and cut out the Christmas tree shape and the trunk. Pull away excess pastry.
- Lightly score 2 lines down the middle of the triangle to form a tree trunk that is narrower at the top and gets wider towards the base. Using the trunk as a guide, cut branches into the sides of the triangle.
- Twist the branches away from you, trying to get in 2 turns on the lower branches. Continue moving up the tree, twisting away from you as you go.
- Cut a small star out of the excess pastry; place it on top of the tree. Brush the star and the whole tree with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffy and golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Slide onto a serving plate, using a piece of parchment paper if needed.
Calories 386.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.4 g, CholesterolContent 23.3 mg, FatContent 26.2 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 5.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.3 g, SodiumContent 168.8 mg, SugarContent 4.7 g
What else can you make with Nutella®?
But there are so many other creative recipes with Nutella® you can make yourself. From cakes and cookies to pancakes, crepes and sushi rolls… yes, you read that right! With so many different ways to enjoy Nutella ®, all you have to do is bring your creativity and positive mood to the table.
Can you make a Nutella latte?
Most of the goodies on this list of Nutella recipes are dessert recipes. However, we’ve got something you can enjoy as a special treat at any time of the day: creamy Nutella latte. You only need three ingredients to make a Nutella latte: half and half (or milk), strong coffee or espresso, and Nutella.
What do you need to make Nutella frosting?
For the Nutella buttercream frosting, you need unsalted butter, Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream (or milk), and a dash of salt. Source: marshasbakingaddiction.com 25. No-Bake Nutella Fudge
How do you make Nutella Mousse?
To make this creamy Nutella mousse, you need cream cheese, powdered sugar (confectioners sugar), heavy cream, sugar, pure vanilla extract, and whipped cream for topping. Garnish this yummy Nutella mousse with chopped dark chocolate and chopped toasted hazelnut bits.