PATTE AU THON RECETTES RECIPE
Provided by: Florence RICHOMME
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 large can tuna (400 gr (280 gr drained))|
|200 gr flour|
|1 pack baking powder (11 gr)|
|50 ml olive oil|
|100 ml milk (or vegetal milk)|
|125 gr feta|
|75 gr sun-dried tomatoes|
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350°F
- In a bowl, whisk eggs as you would do for an omelet.
- Add flour and baking powder and combine.
- Then olive oil and milk, combine again until you get a smooth batter.
- Drain tuna, rourghly crumble it and add it to the preparation. Combine.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes and cut them into pieces. Add them to the preparation with feta cubes.
- Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter, sprinkle a bit of flour (or use a silicone mold, no need to grease).
- Pour the batter and cook for about 45 minutes at 180 °C / 350°F. When the tip of a knife comes out dry, the loaf is baked.
POKE BOWL | RICARDO
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|1 1/2 cups (320 g) Calrose rice (sushi rice)|
|1 3/4 cups (430 ml) water|
|1 tsp salt|
|2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce|
|2 tsp (10 ml) toasted sesame oil|
|2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar|
|3/4 lb (340 g) sashimi-grade tuna or salmon, skinless and diced|
|2 tsp black sesame seeds|
|1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise|
|2 tbsp (30 ml) water|
|2 tsp (10 ml) Sriracha sauce|
|1 1/2 cups (210 g) frozen edamame, blanched|
|2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced|
|2 carrots, finely julienned|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup (10 g) cilantro leaves|
|Lime wedges, for serving|