RECIPES – SPINACH & RICOTTA RAVIOLI WITH MEAT LOVERS SAUCE …
|– One 10-ounce package Giovanni Rana Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli|
|– One 15-ounce container Giovanni Rana Meat Lovers Sauce|
|– 8 to 10 ounces Italian sausage, casings removed, crumbled|
|– Generous drizzle quality extra virgin olive oil|
|– Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese for garnish|
|– Fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional)|
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and golden, breaking up the sausage with a spoon, 5-6 minutes. Add the meat lovers sauce, bring to a simmer, cover and keep warm.
In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to package instructions and drain, reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Add the ravioli to the skillet and gently toss to incorporate, adding cooking water to the pan a little at a time to achieve a sauce-like consistency if needed.
Divide the ravioli among 2-3 bowls and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
*You can make also this recipe with Giovanni Rana 4 Cheese Ravioli
CREAMY LEMON SPINACH RICOTTA RAVIOLI RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Total time: 40 minutes
|1 clove Garlic|
|1 unit Bell Pepper|
|1 unit Roma Tomato|
|1 unit Lemon|
|9 ounce Spinach Ricotta Ravioli|
|1 unit Veggie Stock Concentrate|
|2 tablespoon Cream Cheese|
|2 tablespoon Sour Cream|
|¼ cup Parmesan Cheese|
|1 teaspoon Olive Oil|
|1 tablespoon Butter|
|1 teaspoon Cooking Oil|
- • Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve bell pepper; remove stem and seeds. Cut tomato into six wedges. Peel and thinly slice garlic. Zest and quarter lemon.
- • Place bell pepper and tomato on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange bell pepper cut sides down. • Roast on middle rack until veggies are softened and lightly charred, 20-25 minutes. • Let bell pepper cool slightly, then transfer to a cutting board and thinly slice into strips.
- • When veggies are almost done, gently add ravioli to pot of boiling water. Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente and floating to the top, 4-5 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then drain.
- • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- • Add ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water (½ cup for 4 servings), stock concentrate, cream cheese, sour cream, half the Parmesan (save the rest for serving), and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) to pan with garlic. • Whisk until combined and creamy, then stir in roasted tomato and sliced bell pepper. • Add a squeeze of lemon juice to taste. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- • Add drained ravioli to pan with sauce; gently toss until thoroughly coated. TIP: If necessary, stir in more pasta cooking water a splash at a time until ravioli is coated in a creamy sauce. • Divide between plates and top with remaining Parmesan and lemon zest to taste. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Calories 600 kcal, FatContent 32 g, SaturatedFatContent 16 g, CarbohydrateContent 64 g, SugarContent 9 g, ProteinContent 19 g, FiberContent 11 g, CholesterolContent 120 mg, SodiumContent 1100 mg