EASY TURKEY TETRAZZINI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: ONEplusONE
Categories: Turkey Casserole
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Yield: 1 9×13-inch casserole
|1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms|
|2 cups chopped cooked turkey|
|1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|⅛ teaspoon pepper|
|½ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large heavy skillet. Drain mushrooms, add to skillet, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in turkey, condensed soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Drain noodles and place in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Pour turkey mixture evenly over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories 411.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33.5 g, CholesterolContent 105.3 mg, FatContent 20.1 g, FiberContent 2.2 g, ProteinContent 24 g, SaturatedFatContent 10.4 g, SodiumContent 1081.8 mg, SugarContent 2.1 g
TURKEY TETRAZZINI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
-Gladys Waldrop, Clavert City, Kentucky
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings.
|1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces|
|2 cups cubed cooked turkey|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1/3 cup 2% milk|
|1/4 cup chopped green pepper|
|1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the next 10 ingredients. , Spoon into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; if desired, sprinkle with additional cheese. Bake, uncovered, until heated through, 40-45 minutes.
Calories 342 calories, FatContent 12g fat (5g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 69mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 808mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, FiberContent 3g fiber), ProteinContent 24g protein.
BEST TURKEY TETRAZZINI RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE TURKEY TETRAZZINI
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Categories: low sugar,nut-free,Sunday lunch,weeknight meals,baking,dinner,lunch,poultry
Total time: 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0S
Yield: 8 servings
|1 lb. spaghetti|
|6 tbsp. butter, divided|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 lb. sliced baby bella mushrooms|
|1/2 c. white wine|
|1/4 c. all-purpose flour|
|2 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth|
|1 c. heavy cream|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|2 lb. leftover roast turkey, chopped (about 5 cups)|
|1 c. shredded white cheddar|
|1 c. frozen peas|
|1 tsp. dried oregano|
|1 c. panko bread crumbs|
|1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan|
|2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and wine and cook until most of wine is absorbed and mushrooms are soft, 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 4 tablespoons butter to skillet, then whisk in flour and cook until golden, 3 minutes. Slowly add broth and cream and whisk until no lumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add turkey, cheese, peas, and oregano and toss until combined. Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper then transfer mixture into prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, toss to combine panko, Parmesan, and oil. Top baking dish evenly with panko mixture.
- Bake until top is golden and cheese is melty, 25 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
How to make Turkey Tetrazzini sauce from scratch?
Turkey Tetrazzini Homemade Sauce Melt butter in the pan you used for your mushrooms that have now been removed. Add the flour and stir until combined into a paste. Add the chicken broth and let simmer while stirring until it thickens.
How do you make the perfect Tetrazzini?
The cheeses and crumbs added so much flavor and create the perfect tetrazzini along with the creamy turkey linguine base. Bake. Then I just baked it in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the cheese was nice and bubbly, and voila!
What can I do with leftover Turkey Tetrazzini?
Find a favorite recipe for turkey tetrazzini on Allrecipes, complete with ratings, reviews, and videos! Turn leftover turkey into a rich and creamy egg-noodle casserole. This is an easy recipe for turkey tetrazzini.
Can You bake a frozen Tetrazzini casserole?
If you didn’t have time to thaw your tetrazzini casserole in the fridge, you can still bake it frozen. Make sure you leave it covered with tinfoil, and add an extra 45 minutes or so to the time. Uncover for the last 15 minutes of baking.