AIR FRYER CORN NUTS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Provided by: Soup Loving Nicole
Categories: Appetizers and Snacks
Total time: 9 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
|14 ounces giant white corn (such as Goya®)|
|3 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 ½ teaspoons salt|
- Place corn in a large bowl, cover with water, and let sit 8 hours to overnight to re-hydrate.
- Drain corn and spread it in an even layer on a large baking sheet. Pat dry with paper towels. Air dry for 20 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place corn in a large bowl. Add oil and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
- Place corn in batches in the basket of the air fryer in an even layer. Cook for 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook another 10 minutes. Shake basket and cook 5 additional minutes and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining corn. Let corn nuts cool until crisp, about 20 minutes.
Calories 224.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 35.8 g, FatContent 7.4 g, FiberContent 7 g, ProteinContent 5.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 437.5 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g
INCA CORN SOUP RECIPE – FOOD.COM
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 oz bowls, 3-4 serving(s)
|1/2 cup quinoa|
|4 ounces green chilies, diced|
|2 cups plant-based milk|
|4 cups corn|
|1 cup black beans, cooked|
|pure maple syrup|
- Cook the quinoa or amaranth in 3/4 cup water for 10-15 minutes (until completely cooked and water has evaporated). Transfer to your blender and add 1 1/2 cups corn, chilis and non-dairy milk and blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan, stir in remaining corn and black beans and heat thoroughly. Add white pepper and maple to taste. Serve and garnish with hot sauce.
Calories 490, FatContent 11, SaturatedFatContent 4.4, CholesterolContent 22.8, SodiumContent 86.3, CarbohydrateContent 84.6, FiberContent 12.3, SugarContent 11, ProteinContent 21.9