SMOKED JACOBSEN SALT | TRAEGER GRILLS
Give meats and veggies a shake of this smoked Jacobsen salt. It's no ordinary flavoring when it's smoked on the Traeger. phosphatases alcalines recettes.
Provided by: Traeger Kitchen
Prep time: 5 minutes00S
Cook time: 2 hours 30 minutes00S
|Jacobsen Salt Co. Pure Kosher Sea Salt|
- When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 165℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes. For optimal flavor, use Super Smoke if available.
- Spread the 2 pounds of salt on a cooking sheet evenly so all the salt is level.
- Place the pan in the back corner of the Traeger and smoke for at least 2-1/2 hours.
- Check the salt after 1 hour, and continue to smoke to your taste, up to 24 hours.
- Store in a mason jar with lid. Enjoy on anything you like!