WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES RECIPE – CAKEWHIZ
Provided by: CakeWhiz
Total time: 190 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|2 cups White chocolate chips|
|1/4 cup Heavy cream or Condensed milk|
|1 tsp Vanilla extract|
|2 cups White chocolate (Melted)|
|1 cup Toppings (Chopped nuts, candies, sprinkles, powdered sugar, shredded coconut e.t.c )|
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate, cream or condensed milk, vanilla extract.
- Heat in the microwave at 30 second increments and mix at each interval to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Scoop out small portions of the mixture and shape into balls.
- Dip in melted white chocolate and toss some toppings before the chocolate sets (I did not use any toppings this time).
- Place on a cookie tray lined with wax paper and let the chocolate set.
- When the chocolate sets, you can drizzle some more melted white chocolate on top of each truffle. Enjoy!
Calories 185 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 22 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 10 g, SaturatedFatContent 6 g, CholesterolContent 9 mg, SodiumContent 25 mg, SugarContent 22 g, ServingSize 1 serving